Lots to Love

Happy Valentine's Day! I did not decorate for this day this year. In the beginning of the month I had all the supplies out to make cards. I put them away about a week ago. I ended up listing cards three weeks ago on Ebay. Not only did no one buy any, but no one viewed them either. I thought I priced them well and even offered free shipping. But, the good news is I sold one of my favorite things. My Herend Sugar and creamer. I LOVE Herend! After looking at it for so many years at Brielle Galleries. I felt so lucky to have won these in a selling contest. And, the feeling is really good, knowing someone else gets to enjoy them now. The picture is of a painting I had done a couple of years ago. I turned it into a thank you to include in the package being mailed out today. The feeling I get from doing this is helping me feel my daily paintings have more of a purpose, too. I also started another creative project I am looking forward to sharing in my social media soon, too. I am celebrating being in the latest issue of Victoria Magazine in the Reader to Reader section. I am half way through my winter break from my job. I have a couple of dates in March with the catering company. And, then hopefully in April I will have a lot more. I finished the book "Bird by Bird" by Anne Lamott and the ending was great. She said if you want to add some faith and hope to your writing go to a wedding. I have to laugh sometimes. I go to reading other Authors to get inspired. And, sometimes I naturally do things they suggest, already. I guess that means I am on the right path in my jouney to joy! Quote of the day: “Writing has so much to give, so much to teach, so many surprises.” Anne Lamott Song of the Day: I Have A Dream ABBA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brave

The Little One

You Are Free