Paper Source

I would have never opened a store if I didn't work at Paper Source in Princeton, NJ. I would have never owned an envelope liner kit for this challenge if I didn't work there. I would not have visited Boston, Chicago or Kansas City for a week training in seven of their stores if it wasn't that store. It is called the butterfly effect. And, in all things in my life I feel grateful for any opportunities life has brought me. I followed closely during Covid when this company was under scrunity. And, now it is owned by Barnes and Noble. Ugh, the romance I have with brick and mortar stores, continually is challenged. But, it was great to visit the new location in Princeton. I always loved the windows are handmade. Loved when we opened, there were sunflowers. I did one of the prompts of the challenge to make a liner from a used calender page. I forgot how fun this can be. I have so many supplies I have been wanting to use. Calligraphy pens, ink and wax for seals. I will continue post to in instagram for the next month of the challenge. Quote of the day: Gretchen Rubin: “It's about living in the moment and appreciating the smallest things. Surrounding yourself with the things that inspire you and letting go of the obsessions that want to take over your mind. It is a daily struggle sometimes and hard work but happiness begins with your own attitude and how you look at the world.” Song of the day: My Baby Wrote Me a Letter Talk about an opportunity. I was there for this performance. I love all the local musicians on stage. I believe it was one of Bobby Bandiera's shows and we were lucky to have some special guests show up. This was also the year Joe Cocker passed. And, all I could think was this is how the Jersey Shore is blessed with music to get us through. I think it may have been a Sandy relief show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brave

The Little One

You Are Free