The Art of New Creation

I should be waking up in Kingston, NY this morning. And I should be in a workshop with Rob Bell and Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat Pray Love) I am writing this on my phone because my laptop is slowly dying. I am happy to report I am good with it. When I first saw the workshop posted I was shocked I was able to get in. It was a sold out event of 450 kindred spirits. When I pushed the button and I was in, my heart jumped. Of course it did. It went right to my practical part of my mind thinking of the cost. But, then I saw an application for a scholarship. And, then came the waiting game. And, I got it! I was one of the 20 lucky attendants and was awarded the workshop for free. I waited too long to get a place to stay on campus I checked into a Marriot in Kingston, which was about twenty minutes away. Last night after a ten hour day at Omega Institute I drove back to the Marriot. I was charging my phone because I accidently left the video on (now deleted). I arrived at the Marriot and started checking my email. And I recieved a concerning text That checkout was at noon and they removed my belongings. It was sold out due to a wedding. I went to the front desk only to find out after scrolling through my emails and realized it was me that skrewed up on the reservation! So, here I am at home. Disapponted, but not devastated. Actually, the workshop was abount dealing with disappontment Especially, buried disappontment. It taught me about framing my thoughts. Each day this week I will be sharing my take aways from the event. Song of the day: https://youtu.be/zWpvDddreaA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brave

The Little One

You Are Free