Just Relax

I have been taking a lot of pictures of archways lately. I think with each one I pass through it is showing I am open to learning new things. The archways make me feel like they are welcoming me into a new path of my life My favorite is the archway at my daughter's house. The arch way in this picture was from Omega Institute. My biggest take away from this workshop was to learn how to relax. Sounds silly, but I am having a hard time with it. Elizabeth Gilbert actually wants to start a Relax Revolution and I am in. She wants us to not feel we are lazy by relaxing. She shared some of her meditation practices, and I found them really helpful. Especially, one using counting and all five senses. So, I hope you find some time to just relax today AND feel good about it. Quote of the day: To me that the less I fight my fear, the less it fights back. If I can relax, fear relaxes, too. Elizabeth Gilbert Song of the day: Simon and Garfunkel 59th Steet Bridge https://youtu.be/mWBvcJAXwu4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brave

The Little One

Keep The Fire Burning