Labyrinth and Lavender

Yesterday, I was thinking of some happy points along my way of my journey to joy. And walking around a labyrinth brought me an explainable jolt of joy when I reached the center. Labyrinths go back to medevil times. And, of course, a cathedral in France is noted for the design and still used as model here in America today. Believe it or not there are 65 labyrinths in New Jersey. Most of them are on church grounds or spiritual centers. The one pictured is from Mad Lavender. When I was at Omega institute there was one there. And, while on break I was happy to have something to do while waiting close by. It made me laugh out loud when I got to center. (I STILL) don't know why. There were an assortment of little trinkets left my many in the center. It may have been I saw a couple of candy bars. But, it really did get me thinking why walking in circles makes you feel so good. This past weekend there were some lavender plants in a circle for what might be the beginning of a laberyth. This morning I found out there is a laberynth at St. Andrews church in Spring Lake. My mission was to buy some lavender and I got a beautiful Hibiscus tree at Barlows for $10. I bought some irises the other day. So, I thought it was a nice day to try to to cut the lavender in a bouquet since it is already flowering. And, try to propergate it. There is an excellent instagram account I just started watching and she is amazing. It is SO hot out I just finished weeding and watering and had to take a break and decided to write and cool off. I will make a story in my instagram and ends up this was a great way to celebrate Bastille day. This is the day France celebrates thier freedom. So, Happy Bastille day and enjoy this summery weekend! Quote of the day: “The most important decision you make is to be in a good mood.” ~ Voltaire Song of the day: Coldplay Viva La Vida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brave

The Little One

You Are Free