Dreamiest Path

It is half way through the year And it is a good time to check in with my goal setting. And, set my eyes on the rest of the year. This week has been the best so far. I have visited a lot of lavender farms. Last week I made a crown. And, this week I get to wear the crown for a photo shoot. I also will be taking a class in how to distill lavender. The fourth of July weekend was quiet. I am binge watching some shows that are making me laugh out loud. And, yesterday I finally took a walk around the neighborhood. It was right before the clouds rolled in, and I could hear thunder in the backround. I was treated to the best surprise. Within 300 steps from my door, I walked to the scene in the picture above. It made me so happy to see the lavender planted in a public place with two benches overlooking the Manasquan river. I had to pull off a piece to smell it, just to make sure. I came home and started painting the scene picture above. And, I have a frame all ready to frame it, along with the sprig of lavender. My writing goals are looking good for the rest of the year. And, I even wrote out a monthly plan for next year. I am working hard on the way I think. Murphy's law has always ruled my thoughts. It is one of the hardest parts of what I am going through. I am aware I always think of a worst case scenario. And, I make a lot of decisions based on this. So, it is something I am slowly changing with being mindful. I reframe my thoughts. Once, I get through this I will be able to make more good choices in my life. But, for now I finally can feel relaxed for a good amount of time. And, that has been the biggest part of my goal. A goal of just letting go and just BE. It sounds easy, but it was NOT. But, the longer I can just BE, the better I WILL BE. Quote of the Day: “And to tell the truth I don’t want to let go of the wrists of idleness, I don’t want to sell my life for money, I don’t even want to come in out of the rain.” Mary Oliver Song of the Day: This Hard Land Bruce Springsteen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brave

The Little One

You Are Free