Living Limitless

I wrote about the Secret Garden yesterday. I planned on spending the day at home before working. Starting the day with the usual painting in my journal Listening to the song "My Day". I started to realize how limited I am making the days I work. Just hanging around the house and saving my energy. Then when I figured out some timing I realized I could visit a tearoom in Tuckerton on my way to Long Beach Island where I am working. I found my key to happiness. It gave me more energy! I walked around an antique store and the wharf. The best was finding the tearoom and deciding to go back to the Stewarts root beer I had passed by. The prices were right, the 50's music was loud and the fountain root beer was perfect! I will definitely go back there again There is a ferry that goes to Beach Haven on LBI. That would be fun to go there someday. I am watching and learning to make improvements on my lifestyle. I will be sharing lessons learned of how I am still growing. This makes me feel younger. Lesson learned: Don't set limits on yourself. Quote of the day: There is no key to happiness; the door is always open Mother Teresa Song of the day: Secret Garden by Bruce Springsteen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brave

The Little One

You Are Free