The Butterfly Wrestler

Welcome to my new blog documenting my weekly adventures and paths taken to my journey to joy. The last two years have been the biggest transformative years in my life. But, wait growing up as a child were probably the most tranformative years of my life. I guess these two years, as an adult, I had to make the most changes in my life. There were many forks in the road, with not much time to make decisions. There were many books read, helpful social media posts, and friends who have helped me along the way. I have surprised even myself at the resillience I had to bounce back to the person I was. And, the one I am today. One of the best things I did was to step out of my comfort zone, and take a writing class. This blog will be helping me compile a book of this year. I was able to rise above some very emotional and difficult losses I faced. But, now I am making the transformation complete to be the free spirit I was meant to be. And, knowing how far a butterfly can fly I am looking forward to where this new lifestyle will take me. I hope you follow along and enjoy the journey with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brave

The Little One

You Are Free