Stopping to Smell the Roses

Time is going by swiftly, but I am taking time to do all the things that I love. It is amazing how naturally this still makes me feel guilty. I am noticing my own patterns and making efforts to change my old habits. I have been able to spend a lot of time in my hometown I am finding it grounding, and it is making me realize how much I am growing. The most important thing I have accomplished is getting a good night's sleep. I also can read a book in a week. So, this week I am going to two book signings in my hometown for some more summertime reading. I also am interested in meeting them, and hearing them speak. I still need to schedule a lot each week, to keep me happy. The roses in this picture was taken at The Art on The Porch walk. Such a lovely event which was free and no reservations needed. To see the gardens and the artwork made for an outstanding day. Quote of the day: No rose without a thorn--french proverb Song of the day: Everything is Coming Up Roses Bette Midler Most days,lately, I play this song first thing in the morning My laptop is almost dead. This is the first post done from my phone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brave

The Little One

You Are Free