The Guilty Gardener

This month has been amazing. I am really digging deep into to my true feelings. I can't wait until next week, when I get to take some little road trips again. The amount of guilt I feel on a daily basis is astounding. The one feeling that really got me yesterday was guilt. I feel huge amount of guilt for really stupid things. I walked out the door and thought I should really pull out a few weeds. And, I should give my plants a good watering. Well, I just didn't feel like it, so I didn't. I took a ride to this Art's Center that is right down the street. I recieved an email that there is a high school student painting a butterfly. I missed getting a picture of her painting. But, I did get a picture of her work in progress. I have to give kudos to the township of Brick. They created a little oasis. A little secret garden. One is a community garden and the other is a pollinator garden. There is a garden club. I wasn't going to join because i would feel a lot of guilt, not helping out when needed (especially planting and weeding). But, I went to the tea last month and a friend from high school and firehouse was there. And, she is a member, so I joined. I am so glad I did, because that is why I got the email. I love taking these little videos. It is as if my camera is a butterfly. Quote of the Day: Love is like a butterfly: It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes. -Author Unknown Song of the day: Love is like a butterfly. Dolly Parton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brave

The Little One

Keep The Fire Burning