Healing Is Always On The Horizon

It has been three years since EVERYTHING in my life changed. One thing I liked was having more time to look at the horizon. And, I feel this gave me the most hope. Getting out of the house, and seeing different horizons has also helped. During my last month of healing I thought about this. And, I thought there is never a time I looked at the horizon, and felt complete. There was always thoughts of gratefulness. But, the thought of the future is always uncertain. My hopes for the future are to travel more. And, to paint as many horizons, I am in the mood to paint, as possible. Quote of the day: I think it is in out nature to look beyond that next horizon. I think that when we, as a species, are scratching that itch, we're actually following an evolutionary compulsion that is wired into us. I think good things come of it. Ron Howard Warning this a sad song. I feel my friends all around me. And, they sing the sweetest songs. https://youtu.be/hLyZH3u2TRI?si=b2U7Dogb5Lr3qYEq Nick Cave Lavender Fields

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brave

The Little One

You Are Free