Spring into Summer

I miss my pink tree! I only have 3 feet from my house to deal with my own garden. It came with two azalea and two hydrangea bushes. I am so happy with the three perrenial flowers I bought and planted last year. I planted pansies in April in pots around my entrance. The best was when I resting from my surgery I never felt I needed to weed or water. I have gravel on the three feet border around my house. My enchanting chipmunks own the place. Digging holes into wherever I planted seeds. So, I did buy three packs of perrenial seeds and potted them last week. I put the pots on a table. So, glad it rained last night. When I looked out the window this morning it looks like I have some sprouts. Today I will look for some annuals to replace the pansies. Summer is in full swing. And, it is different then any other summer of my life. I am focusing more on staying indoors as much as possible. Sometimes we are outside at work, but always in the shade. The sunshine just is too strong for me, now. Which, is something different for me. I always enjoyed feeling the sun. Hopefully, this will pass. But, it seemed like a gradual change as I get older. I have to emphasize how much this job as an Ambassador (server) means to me. Yesterday, was my third day in a row. But, yet it was my best day. I think it is when there is string music, I am most happy. It is just like a present day set of Bridgerton. It is watching "joie de vivre" the joy of life in french. At one point I just couldn't get over everyone smiling and enjoying each other. Honestly, with all the flowers, music, good food, and fashion to look at. It is a feast for all of the senses. Quote of the Day: Joy is prayer; joy is stregnth; joy is love; by which you can catch souls. Mother Theresa Song of the day: Hallelujah written by Leonard Cohen performed on strings. I love trying to guess which song is being played when I am working and there are strings played. This was my favorite song from yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brave

Keep The Fire Burning

You Are Free