Freebird

I love New Years and the Fourth of July. Not only for celebrating, but for goal setting. I am so glad the attention I have put into Ebay, has worked out so far this month. The picture above is for a marketing campaign I hope to carry through the first half of the month. And, the second half I hope to do a Christmas in July campaign. And, have all of my Christmas listings up for Christmas 2024. August, I hope to start listing my dad's post card collection. And, maybe even try to sell the peace stone cards I made. I have been disappointed with the post cards sales I have tried for the last year. But, I did sell 2 this morning. Which is prompting me now to try again. I was able to figure out how to use a marketing design app on my laptop. And, the cloud now works with my phone sending me photos again. So, I can also do a whole blog post, again each week, from my lap top. This was one of my biggest frustrations. And, it is nice when something just seems to work out in my favor. This week I will be trying to get a one minute video into my shop on Ebay. This all depends on my computer and phone being in sync again. I was able to put a video in a music box listing. This is my link to my store if you want to see what I am talking about.
Auction is now LIVE in my Ebay store! Quote of the Day: “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” ― Henry David Thoreau Song of the Day: Summer of Sorcery Steven Van Zandt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brave

The Little One

You Are Free